Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:30:27 -0400
 I want to thank everyone for there help with comp problem. Your help has fixed the problem &amp; I have it copied so it doesn't happen again. This is a great sight &amp; hope it continues. Thanks again.RonL--- On Tue 08/24, Toomas Piibe &lt; [log in to unmask] &gt; wrote:From: Toomas Piibe [mailto: [log in to unmask]]To: [log in to unmask]: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:22:20 +0300Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Missing DDL FileFrom: "Don Penlington" &gt; Ron writes:&gt;&gt; &lt;&gt; is linked to missing export SHLWAPI.DLL&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; This error message usually means that you have the wrong version of that&gt; file on your computer, NOT that you don't have the file at all (though this&gt; is possible). (Why don't error messages say what they mean?)&gt;This error message says what problem Windows found. Only You must besome knowledge about internal work of Windows needed mostlyprogrammers.&gt;&gt; Reinstalling the program should fix the problem, though it could create a&gt; similar problem for another prog using a later or earlier version of the&gt; same file. Dll files are generally backwards-compatible, perhaps you've&gt; installed an older prog which has replaced a later version with an older&gt; one of this dll file.&gt;&gt; Occasionally you'll get a rogue program which won't run on a later version&gt; of some dll file, in which case you'll get that error message.&gt;&gt; Unfortunately, you can't usually install both versions of the same .dll, as&gt; they both have to have the same name and Windows won't allow that within a&gt; single folder. If the files reside in different folders, then you're in&gt; luck.&gt;I am sure that SHLWAPI.DLL is not missing. It is part of Windows neededfor Internet Explorer. I Googled for problem and find that it is said thatPhoto Deluxe 3.0 Home has problem with two files URLMON.DLL andSHLWAPI.DLL It has recommended rename them in Program filesPhoto Deluxe 3 folder to URLMON.OLD and SHLWAPI.OLdMy recommendation is uninstall PhotoDeluxe , check that photoDeluxe folderis empty and possibly delete it. After that reinstall PD put select custominstalland uncheck Install Internet Explorer 4.* files.ToomasCurious about the people moderating yourmessages? Visit our staff web site:http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml