Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Ottie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 12:30:14 -0500
Hello Listers  `~^ )

I own two licensed and unused full versions of Windows 98 (one copy each of
Win98 and Win98 SE) and would like to upgrade a Windows 95 system running IE
5.5 SP2.  The Win95 machine is a long-time, reliable friend configured just
right for its' mission (with the exception of proper USB support), so I'd
prefer the upgrade route to avoid the many hours of extra work that a clean
intallation would require.

Having never before peformed this type of upgrade (but having done numerous
fresh installs of Win9x, WinMe, Win2K and WinXP), I need some advice on just
how to get the job done because when I attempt to upgrade the Win95
installation with either of the full copies of Win98 that I own, I get the
following message:

"Your computer already has an operating system installed, which cannot be
upgraded by this version of Setup.  You need to obtain the Windows 98
Upgrade."

Is there a work-around for this?  And, if so, how do I instruct Setup to do
a minimal installation upgrade?

As always, thanks in advance for your help.

--
Jeffrey Ottie

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml