Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:53:29 -0500
I just found a great resource for learning about items in your startup group
and if their needed or not and I thought I'd share it with the group.

http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_content.htm

The intro to the page states -

"The information provided here is directed at users of Windows 98 or Windows
Me who are comfortable with these operating systems and understand what
these changes do."

I was able to uncheck 6 items in my startup group that I was never sure of
before.  As with anything that modifies your registry be careful.

God's Blessings,
Linda

http://www.stitch-n-frame.net

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: