Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2011 00:02:05 -0500
Hi Dottie,

This particular dll is used by many programs and this issue comes up now and
then.
I've seen it with Ad-Aware and XNView and several others.
It's part of  Microsoft Visual C++ 2008  and takes care of elements in the
interface
of many programs.

Either the dll was damaged or deleted or failed to be registered.

I think the easiest way for you is to install it straight from Microsoft.
one of the latest versions is here:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package ATL
Security Update
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=2051a0c1-c9b5-4b0a-a8f5-770a549fd78c&displaylang=en
It contains the MSVCP90.dll

On the page ,look for vcredist_x86.exe  4.3 MB   Date   9/29/2010  This one
is for XP.
There may well be later versions and if so ,your Windows Updates will take
care of it
and supply it.

There is of course the other way -if the file exists on your system and
wasn't registered properly.
Then you would do it either via Start menu >Run and
 type in the box  regsvr32 MSVCP90.dll  (there is a space between the 2 and
the M)
Click OK and the response popup should tell you that the file was
registered.

However I still feel the easiest way is to get the new file from Microsoft.
That way you don't have to search if you have it already or what it's
condition is.

Peter E.