Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:06:53 +1300
This is an unprompted 'opinion' type post so feel free to read no further.

But I just felt that lot of W98 folks here might benefit from this info, so
here
goes:

I'm sitting here with my jaw on the floor after trying BurnQuick from:
http://www.burnquick.com/

Forget all the fuss and bother with regular CD burning software.

This program puts a BurnQuick listing on your context menu, so all you have
to do is right button a folder or selection of files and away it goes.

I just can't believe it's so easy.

Okay, so it mightn't suit died-in-the-wool afficionados of CD burning, but
I'm picking it'll do what most people want. Also, the software house has a
'Songs To CD' prog as well as a 'Pics To CD' prog.

If you're not a CD burning fanatic, but only want to back up or copy files
in the simplest way possible - do yourself a favour and try BurnQuick.

And no, I don't have shares in the Company - but I wish I did :--))

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand