Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 11:24:16 -0400
Greetings, Earl, et. al.--
-----Original Message-----
From: Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>

>Sorry but I don't understand this instruction.  Using the shift
key with
>the right-click seems to work in the opposite way  for me and it
also seems
>to depend on whether the file is already associated with a
program or not.

On my Win95/IE 4.01 installation, this technique does, indeed,
work. And yes, it does depend on whether a given file type is
already associated with an application. This appears to have been
the Stephen's original problem--on an initial choice for a file
[Open with], the Stephen chose *without* un-checking the "Always
use this application to open this type of file" and ran into
problems. Mr. Cormier's tip (below) should work in this
situation. On my machine the open with command is the fourth line
down (after "Open", "Print", "New"), so it's possible to escape
one's notice. [Apologies for the length, however; I've included
the problem and the tip for clarity.]

>Mike Cormier wrote:
>>Next time you open the file, instead of right click - open, do
a shift-right
>>click, select open with, and alter the default setting if
desired.
>(Without the
>>shift you won't see the open with option)
>>
>>Stephen SL. Lo wrote:
>>>
>>> Is it possible and how could I change the default setting of
>>> "Always use this program to open this file" from yes
(checked)
>>> to no (uncheck)?
>
>                                  -----
>        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email
to:**
>        Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]> or Drew
Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**