Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 10:16:14 -0800
"A problem with web-based is that every post has to be opened online, often
unintentionally going to possibly malevolent websites (via html or attached
urls).
With Outlook/OE you can safely check posts., especially those with
attachments for the url, offline.
Rob"

~~~But, if you're always online via DSL, then it wouldn't make any
difference whether you used web-based or Outlook Express, would it?  I'm in
the midst of trying to decide whether to use Outlook Express or web-based
through MSN.  I am in the process of changing ISPs from Sisna to MSN.  I was
seriously considering using the web-based MSN email exclusively, but will
change my mind if what you say works while always on DSL too.
Carol Hanson

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml