Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 07:04:26 -0500
Hi,

I had a problem just getting the program to load at all.   I have a new
Dell computer and the program was preloaded for me.  When I called Dell
tech support, they indicated that Microsoft was aware of a problem with the
program and the fix was to lower your graphic accelerator.  Once I did
that, the program ran fine.

I accessed the Hardware Graphics accelerator by right clicking on desktop
to get to Display Properties/Settings/Advanced/Performance Tab.   You
should find the slider bar on the Performance Tab.  Tech support had me
move it to the second mark from the left.  Mine had been all the way to the
right.   I've not had a graphics problem with the slider turned down.

I don't know if this is the answer for you because I didn't get a network
error, but at the time, I didn't have a network card installed.  Hope this
helps.

Sue Na

At 09:06 PM 8/24/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I've used MS Streets and Trips 2001 fine for a while now, but now, on
>occasion, when I try to run MS S&T, it will refuse to load and display
>this critical error: "This application is unable to continue running
>because of problems accessing the network." Now, I have not seen any
>pattern to this behavior. I've tried rebooting and that doesn't fix the
>problem.  Anybody know of a fix for this? Very, very annoying problem.
>
>My system: Pentium III 800EB, 128MB PC133 RAM, Linksys EtherPCI 10Mbps
>network card, and I connect to the internet by Juno free internet and
>Altavista Free internet.
>
>Thanks,
>
>- Hawk166_PWR (Michael Soto)

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: