Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
AlohaBev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:59:27 -0600
FINALLY!!!!  Installing the latest driver update from DELL fixed whatever
it was that MS Update had grunged. I don't know why I didn't think to check
Dell immediately after not finding anything at Conextant.  I'll know to
that the next time I have a problem before I post any queries to the list,
but I sure thank you for all your help on- and off-list.

The good thing about this whole exercise is the Dell considered it a
"recommended" update because it "will help keep your system software
current and compatible with other system modules [and] fixes system crashes
caused by the HSFWICH.SYS component of the Conexant D480 MDC driver."  The
best thing about the whole exercise, in addition to learning well the
lesson of NOT updating ANYTHING from MS Updates except critical Windows
Updates, was fellow listers efforts to help and advise in the diagnosis and
repair of the problem.  The bad this is my not learning well the first time
my lessons about updating.  I thank all of you for your patience and help
efforts, especially David, Hugh, and Peter.

    Aloha, Bev in Alabama, USA :)