Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kansara Mahendra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 14:33:33 +0300
August, 30, 2000

Hello,

I have used Net2phone for a while and every thing was functionning very fine

now, all of sudden my net2phone program has stopped recognize
primo
my microphone and
secondo
my sound card

each time i want to start net2phone
it indicate that

Net2phone does not find sound card

if there is no sound card, you should install sound card 16 bits to enable use Net2phone

if you are sure having sound card, quit all other programs

if previously it was working nicely, it means that some thing else happend in either net2phone program or, there is something wrong with my sound card

Kindly help to solve my problem to be able to use net2phone

Note : I have not yet downloaded the last version and using always the previous version which was working fine.

Thanks

M. Kansara

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html