Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Excalibur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 18:25:20 -0600
Hello fellow listies,
                              My friend has a problem that perhaps
someone can help with. the cd stopped working for no apparent reason
message reads D:\ not assessable. On the boot up sequence the following
is displayed
Cannot find setup.exe or one of its components make sure path and file
name are correct and that all  required library are available.
we have changed the cd drive letter around with still no results. One of
the strange things is that it sometimes works then quits :( I know this
is rather vague with the symptoms but that it.  In talking with the
Manufacture Gateway  she was guided through the process of changing the
mother board and replacing the cd rom still same problems the last thing
they said was to download Macaffee virus checker to see if the system
has been infected is it possible for a virus to make a drive
configuration act this way ? any help on this would be greatly
appreciated Thank you in advance.

system gateway 166mhz
32 ram
cd