Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"John F. Matula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:36:04 -0400
It seems my year is up. About once a year my desktop seems to start acting
up requiring that I format the hard drive, and re-install the OS and
everything else - a 24 hour job! Maybe some has a simple solution for this
problem:

     Windows ME

When I try to print I am getting a "runtime 6" error, and the program I am
using just closes. This happen intermittently.

When I try to shut down the computer, and exit out of Windows ME I receive a
blue screen with the following error - "An exception 0E has occurred at
0028:00000004 in VxD___. This was called from 0028:C002F285 in VxD___. It
maybe possible to continue normally."

I have tried the Microsoft troubleshooting instructions for shutdown
problems but have not yet found the cause of this problem.

Thanks.

John

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com