Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Edith Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 16:47:01 -0600
I have just subsribed to Zone Alarm -- version 4.5.538.001.

I now have a problem.  Everytime I connect to Verizon dsl and go to my Outlook Express, I constantly have to reconnect.  If I go on the net, once again I have to reconnect.  Every time I answer an e-mail--reconnect.

What can I do to stop having to reconnect all the time?

Please help me  because I am ready to take out Zone Alarm since that is when the problem started.

Disconnected,
Edith Robinson

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com