Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
jerry the fatboy crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:18:45 -0700
From: "John Dent" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2004 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] DVD burning software

> hi u can go to www.3btech.net
and u can get a copy of x copy oem virson i did that my self,was pertty
cheap or if u want u can go to www.techtv.com   and get some freeware,
called dvd decrypter,and u will need dvd srink it in the screansavers
arcives under dvd backs i think ,but u will need the latest virson of nero
in whick if u look in the darktips arcives there  in tech tv it will tell u
were to go to get a copy of nero 6.0 oem for real cheap to  in which i did
to but in my opiuon dvdx copy works better but its all in what u want ,good
luck with the new dvd burner i just got mine in feb and love it jerry the
fatboy crider

> At 01:41 PM 4/27/2004, you wrote:
> >I have just ordered a DVD R/RW drive (NEC 2500A) and am now in the market
> >for suitable software. Is anyone familiar with Gear DVD burner software?
> >Pinnacle ver.9 got lackluster reviews and I hear of problems with Nero.
I'm
> >not looking to make feature films, just copy home video to disc. Any
advice
> >will be appreciated.
> >Steve Leonard
> >Malden, MA
> >
> >              Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
> >                     Digest mode - visit our web site:
> >                    http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml
>
>              Do you want to signoff PCSOFT or just change to
>                     Digest mode - visit our web site:
>                    http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com