Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
bobwarasila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:12:55 -0500
I just developed a problem of slow loading of Word/Excel and associated files.  When I click on Word/Excel Zone Alarm asks me if I want to connect to the MS web site.  This is new, it didn't happen before.  I suspect it's looking automatically for an update without asking me.  Then when I try to open a file there is a very slow load associated with the message in the lower left that a virus scan is taking place.  I'm running XP Pro and Office XP and NAV 2003 on a ASUS P4P board with a P4 2.8HT and 1 Gig of RAM.  The process of loading a file now takes about 20 seconds.  Yesterday it was essentially instantaneous.  I haven't deliberately changed any settings since then.  What's slowing me down?

Bob Warasila

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com