Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 15:11:54 -0800
Windows NT (includes Win 2000) uses passwords that are case sensitive. Are
you sure that you are using upper and lower case as appropriate for the
password? There should be at least two accounts on the computer. The
Administrator and possibly some users, or which you would be one. It is not
advisable to always login as Administrator. Have you tired the Administrator
login?

If you still can't get past the password, you can reset it using a utility.
Unfortunately, I can't find my information on how to reset the password. It
was relatively recently discussed on this forum. Perhaps someone else
remembers, or you can search the recent archives.

Peter
The NoSpin Group