Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
jokester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 03:21:15 -0700
Hello fellow listers:

I am currently running a batch file that is automated on my machine which
backs up data for me including my registry using erunt.

I have found a way to shutdown the computer properly after the batch file
runs in order to reboot and the system DOES reboot, but then I come to my
login screen with needs a password.

My question is:  Is there a way to pass the password so as to allow the
machine to reboot and login to the system without me having to do it
manually?

This is because the batch file runs at 1 am and I am sleeping at this
hour.  I cannot run it during the time I am around as it takes a good 20
minutes to run and slows the system down considerably so as to prevent me
doing work.

I am currently running:

1600+ Athlon XP CPU
512 Meg of Ram
Windows XP Pro w/ Service pack 2
Broadband Internet
standalone PC....(At the moment)

I do not wish to turn the password option off so I need another option to
have the system reboot and login unattended.

Any help is appreciated.

TIA

Sam Reiner
SNR Consulting