Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marlene Coldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 23:42:35 -0400
If you go to start/find/files or folders, you can tell windows what to
search for, including files containing certain text. On the first tab- Name
& Location; you can leave the first field blank, and fill in the next field
with the text you are looking for.. for example if you were looking for
files that included the keyword "modem" you would put modem in the
[Containing Text] field.  Put  the path in the [Look In] field. To narrow
the search further, you can choose the date tab, and enter dates of files
modified between certain dates. You can then go to the advanced tab and
select the types of files you wish to search, such as text,applications,
compressed folders, etc.. (there is a Long list of file types to search)
Hope this Helps,
Marlene