Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Michael Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 08:37:21 -1000
I recently replaced a CD-ROM drive in my Gateway 2000 P5-100 (1G hard
drive, 64M RAM) and used the install program.  After installation, I
noticed that my ZIP100 drive was no longer functioning properly. It was
being recognized and assigned a drive letter but when accessed, the zip
drive would just cycle.  I tried different ZIP disks, re-installing the
ZIP drive and/or the CD-ROM drive, checked the system device manager for
conflicts (IRQ and I/O settings), contacted IOMEGA Tech Assist and
verified that the drive itself is good.  Has anyone seen this type of
problem before?

Michael Smith

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]