Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Art Cassel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 21:55:13 -0700
I have both IBM Via Voice and Dragonsoft Naturally Speaking.  Both DO
require extensive "training" for effective use.  I personally found
Drangonsoft to be slightly superior but both do make errors on a regular
basis.  Most of the errors are from variations in our speech patterns
and careful study of why speech was misinterpreted can lead to a minimum
of these errors.  Dragonsoft has an almost eerie ability to pick the
right word when multiple choices are available (to, too, two and
they're, their, there).  IBM's support is A+++.  Quick response and
problem resolution.  I've never used Dragonsoft support.  My .02's
worth.

Art Cassel

>Hello
>
>I have a friend who finds it very difficult to type because of health
>reasons.
>
>I am hoping to find a good voice recognition program, that takes very
little
>coaching/training.
>
>The price of the software (or maybe associated hardware) is not a
problem
>... it just needs to be very easy to use.
>
>Any advice will be appreciated.
>
>TIA ... Mick

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD, Abit's Gentus Linux, Linux Power CD and
          the RedHat Linux CD.  All CDs are provided at COST!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions