Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Pulliam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:19:55 -0500
Last night I helped (by long distance telephone!) my college roommate
gain control over her computer after she had automatically installed
SP2. She primarily uses her computer to access the internet and to run
Printmaster. She could not access the internet at all. I had her remove
the SP2 update and found immediate improvement. Something she said led
me to believe that she did not currently have ANY antivirus protection.
Since I had heard members here use AVG. I directed her to that program.
She registered and downloaded the program. During the initial process it
detected viruses. (I suspected such.) She reports to me:

    Ran test...twice...actually...it lists viruses when I asked for test
    results...and ends with...VIRUS INFECTION DETECTED!!!

    I was kinda' hoping it would fix it...from the report, how I can
    tell...or...for that matter, from where...anywhere can I tell what
    I...or the program itself did?

Can anyone direct me to the appropriate answers or "how-to" for her? We
need the step-by-step procedure. If this program will not (cannot?)
remove the viruses, does it at least quarantine them?

I appreciate all your help, in advance. I use a different anti-viral so
I'm at a loss.

Linda Pulliam

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal