Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 12:59:49 -0400
Acrobat prints as a graphic image so the data in a prn file would not be of
any use. Security and inability to copy a document easily is the reason
many companies use the format for their secure documents.  The only
semi-successful way that I have seen to "copy" a protected PDF document is
through an OCR program.  There used to be a program called Kleptomania that
was somewhat successful in capturing character data presented on the screen
and then placing the ASCII characters on the clipboard. You can see it at
http://www.structurise.com/kleptomania/  . It's a bit pricey at $29.95 but
seems to generally work for common fonts. You do lose a lot of formatting
though, and it has to be done page by page. You have to really want to copy
doing it this way. In a bind I have used just a Alt - print screen and then
paste as image into an OCR program ( such as OmniPage Pro).

The problem is that Adobe*did* design the program to prevent copying so
they have already thought of the easy ways.

Good luck.

Doug