Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bonnie Bartlein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 14:46:12 -0500
Ron,  it worked!!!!!  Thanks so much for your help.  Yours was probably the
ninth or tenth email I received but "yours" was the only one that worked.
Thanks again.  I sure am glad I joined this group.

Bonnie

----- Original Message -----
From: "ron" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 11:39 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Fw: Alphabetize favorites

----- Original Message -----
From: ron
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 1:29 AM
Subject: Alphabetize favorites

Bonnie and Joy,

Do not click on the favorites by the icon(star) Go to the top of the page
where the the words file-edit-view-favorites-tools-help are located. Click
on the favorites heading at that location, a large box will pop up. Right
click on any of the items listed and at the bottom of the smaller pop-up you
will see sort by name.Clk on that and your list will alphabetize. I had the
same problem because I kept clicking on favorites located by the star and
couldn't understand why "sort by name" never came up.

 Ron Whaley

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml