Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeff Mayem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 06:46:33 -0400
Ron,
Try this, it worked for me (source was MS Knowledge Base.  Caution:  Back up
you registry first!):

1.Click Start, and then click Run.

2.In the Open box, type the following line:
regsvr32 actxprxy.dll

3.Click OK, and then click OK again when you receive the following message:
DllRegisterServer in actxprxy.dll succeeded.

4.Click Start, and then click Run.

5.In the Open box, type the following line:
regsvr32 shdocvw.dll

6.Click OK, and then click OK again when you receive the following message:
DllRegisterServer in shdocvw.dll succeeded.

Jeff Mayem
(Note: use [log in to unmask] if any errors encountered or mailbox is full)