Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 23:37:51 -0500
Hello Randy,

The System Tray is that portion of the Taskbar on the right that contains
the clock. It is a part of the Taskbar as is the Quick Launch bar and other
Toolbars. The Quick Launch bar is where you want to place the Show Desktop
icon.

To create a new Show Desktop icon, use your mouse to select the following
lines exactly as I've entered them, then right-click and choose "Copy".

[Shell]
Command=2
IconFile=explorer.exe,3
[Taskbar]
Command=ToggleDesktop

Go to Start Menu \ Programs \ Accessories and open Notepad. Right click in
the empty document and select "Paste".

Go to File \ Save As... and for the name of the new file, enter "Show
Desktop.scf" (be sure to include the quotation marks). For the Save in
location, choose "Desktop" from the drop down menu. Click "Save".

Close Notepad.

On your Desktop, right click and drag the new Show Desktop icon down to an
empty space on the Quick Launch bar. When you release the mouse button,
choose "Move Here".

Sven Swanson, Sr.