Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:56:48 -0500
Greetings all,

I tried Art Cassel's advice, and selected "read-only" in both the Cookies folder
and the Temp. Internet folder, but it didn't stick, and I keep getting cookies.
I'm loath to completely disable cookies, as I'll then keep getting those "new
user" windows at certain sites, that pop up when they don't recognize you,
offering help navigating the site. Am I doing something wrong, or is this
technique only good for Netscape? If so, how do you do this in IE?

I'm using IE version 5.00.2314.1003 [good grief!], Windows 95, on an HP Vectra
500. This is at work--could it be an administrator's setting? I'm actually a
little surprised that the cookies get thru the firewall; perhaps it's an old
one.

TIA,

Beth Thompson

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: