Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jun 1998 17:35:10 -0400
I just found this information at
http://www.datafellows.com/v-descs/tempest.htm .  I quote:
 "NAME: Tempest
ALIAS: TEMPEST.TEM
There is no virus known by this name to Data Fellows anti-virus products.
However, we sometimes get queries about 'Tempest virus', since the text
"TEMPEST" is sometimes visible to users of Quantum Fireball Tempest hard
drives.
During the manufacture and testing of the Fireball drives, a data pattern is
used which writes the text string "Tempest" all over the hard drive. This is
a part of the normal testing process for all disk drives and is not
indicative of any hardware problem. This text string is residual test data
which is overwritten by the customer during normal operation and is not
cause for any concern.

However, if a data corruption occurs for some other reason, the text
"TEMPEST" might become visible. For example, if a document file is
cross-linked to an unused area of the disk, the user would see a part of his
document to be replaced with "TEMPEST" texts.

This is not caused by a virus and is not a problem of the Fireball drives
themselves. "

This isn't much help but the next to last paragraph seems to point to some
data corruption.  Is this a Quantum Fireball drive?

Ben Moore

[Analysis: Mikko Hypponen, Data Fellows]