Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ron Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 09:00:52 -0500
>The save password check box on my dial up network box is grayed out and
>I cannot select it. I remember reading a solution to this in the past,
>however I didn't need it then and I didn't pay that much attention.
Doug
I had this problem when I activated a browser at home.  Here is what I did.
Activate Client for Microsoft Networks.
Here is how I did it.
First be sure all apps are closed as the computer will restart.  Click on
START, Settings, Control Panel.  When control panel displays double click on
Network.  Click on Add, select Client and then click on Add.  Click on
Microsoft and select Client for Microsoft Networks then click OK.  Click OK
again on the Network dialogue and you will be asked to reboot.  When the
system restarts you will be asked for a login and password.  Enter a login
but not a password and click OK you will be prompted to re-enter the
password, just click Ok,  Do not enter a password or you will always have to
do it.  If you leave it blank you won't be prompted any more.  Now go to
Dial-up Networking,(double click My computer, double click Dial-up
Networking) and run your the DUN entry you are having trouble with.  Enter
the password and check the save box and let it connect once.  You are done
and the password should be remembered.
Ron