Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 00:25:17 -0800
  I believe this colouring of links is based on checking the link target
against a list in RAM in the current running instance of the browser.  It's
not written to disk anywhere, so when the browser is shut down or the
computer rebooted, it's gone.  The next time the browser runs, it starts
building a new list from scratch.

David Gillett

On 19 Jan 2006 at 21:08, Barry Marx wrote:

> Does anyone know how Windows and/or Internet Explorer keeps track of which
> web sites you have visited?  In particular, I belong to a number of Yahoo
> groups, and when you click on a link to read a message, the color of the
> link changes (blue to purple).  I use this feature to let me know which
> messages I've read.  Periodically, however a system crash will cause the
> information to be lost and all the links to messages will all be back to the
> original color (blue) for an unvisited web page.
>
> Is there any way to back up this information periodically so that it can be
> restored in such a situation?  Is it stored in the registry or somewhere
> else?  I have Win XP Home Edition, and IE 6.
>
> Thanks,
> Barry

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>