Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick & Kay McCune <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 12:33:37 -0600
>After setting up dial-up networking on a friends computer, a problem has
>come up.
>Logging on to the ISP works fine, also sending mail is functioning
>properly, however when trying to use Internet Explorer we are unable to
>connect to any URL,s.
>We are using IE 3.02, so then Netscape 4.04 was installed, but with the
>same result.

I had the same problem after installing IE 4.0..... After talking with about
a dozen people, I found out that I had "wsock32.dll" in my C:\windows &
C:\windows\system folders. All I had to do was delete the file in the
C:\windows folder. After that everything works fine. Just my 2 cents worth.

Rick & Kay McCune
No Matter Where You Go......
There You Are!

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]