Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 21:05:10 -0500

I hope this helps. Good luck...

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carla & Gary" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 3:58 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Delete undeletables

Dear Sir:
I was sent a handy dandy little tool to fix my problem of not being able to
delete files. I got it at:
http://www.gibinsoft.net/gipoutils/fileutil/
My problem, now, is that my computer can not find a program to open it. It
asks me to suggest one but I don't have a clue. I was sent to the web but
got nowhere. I'm a beginner.
Please help me.  Carla Moore

              The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donatations
              to continue providing PCSOFT and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using Paypal