Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wayne Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:50:21 -0600
See the following:

http://www.langalist.com/newsletters/2000/2000-03-20.htm#5

(section 5).  It is a "standard."

Wayne Copeland         |  (651) 297-3391
State of Minnesota     |  (651) 296-5745 (fax)
390 North Robert St.   |  [log in to unmask]
Saint Paul, MN 55101   |
          ------------------------------
Opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those
 of my employer!

Are you using IE? I've also seen this behaviour and I can't find any setting
to change it (up to IE 5.5).

As another respondent said, if you have too many simultaneous downloads you
just degrade performance. But I like the control you get over downloading
with tools like Go!zilla.

joe

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml