Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jessi Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:21:32 -0700
I want to thank everyone who responded to my daughter's AVG download problem. Unfortunately, the "Problem" DID turn out to be a virus...and one that was serious enough to infect her whole system and warrant a new HD. Sadly, she didn't tell anyone about her AVG woes until it was too late. From what I've since learned is that the virus wiped her AVG from her PC back in January! She's a "teenager," has a "My Space" acct. and communicates with almost every other teenager on the planet! All of this without any protection since January?! Anyway, thanks so much for your help, group! You guys are so great about pitching in to help solve a problem. You've helped me solve many!
  Regards, Jessi