Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 01:45:12 +0200
Rick - you're right, but the free ISP I'm using doesn't have any ads (except
the branding in MSIE). It works fine with a normal DUN connection. In fact
the two are symmetrical: whichever I'm dialled into I can't send messages on
the other account. I have since come across a mention of "blocking smtp
relay". (Outlook express helpfully tells me this when I try to send.) This
looks like an ISP configuration to minimise spam. So I may be stuck.

All - apologies in advance if multiple copies of my posts appear. I thought
posts arriving from my unsubscribed account would get trashed but they still
seem to be accepted.

Joe

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml