Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wayne Spence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 20:40:48 -0700
I'm having trouble MS Outlook Express 6.0, my Internet Explorer email program using o/s win/xp. It will not bring an email address up with the mail form, rather it goes into some loop where 64 pages of  'Page can't be displayed/Action canceled' are generated. I can close out each page 64 times and then I'm back where it all began. Secondly, it now will not immediately call up a web address without doing it twice. My question is can Outlook Express be reloaded separately or am I obliged to reload win/xp and begin anew?

\^/ayne Spence
Redding, CA.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml