Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gunnar Bagge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:29:34 +0200
At 21:40 12.08.2003, Edith Strohmer wrote:

>I have this major problem, and can't figure out how to fix it,!
>
>I keep getting things like NT Authority System, and Remote Procedure
>Recall... then it goes on to shut down my whole computer and reboot it
>back up again.

I had the same problem last night and I couldn't download the patch because
every time the system shut down before I even got started.
So I applied the firewall included in XP pro in the following manner:
Start menu, control panel, network connections. Right click to select a
connection (in my case my DUN ISP name), right click, choose properties,
then advanced, and there you have it: a square to click in to apply the
internet connection firewall. Finally choose OK and you're done.
Do this without being connected to the internet, then reboot and you should
be able to get the patch 823980 from MS and also a utility to clean your
system. I used fixblast.exe from Symantec, available  from
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/FixBlast.exe
HTH, sure worked for me.

Greetings from Denmark
Gunnar

Gunnar Bagge
mailto:[log in to unmask] or mailto:[log in to unmask] (work)

"My doctor said I was paranoid..............well, he didn't
actually say it, but I could tell he was thinking it."

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml