Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2008 06:26:01 +0100
Perhaps I am not reading your question right, but I thought the import
function in Outlook allowed you to import 'pst' files. This is where
outlook stores history.
Merely importing the old pst files should give you the history, address
book and data from the 'old' outlook.

Bob Weaver

                       http://freepctech.com/rode