Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:05:04 -0500
Thanks for replying.  I'll give as much information as possible.

1) Windows ME; not sure about service packs
2) Error Message:  The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found.
3) Connection:  Cable
4) I do not have any problems accessing any web sites.  The problem is when I try to download a text file or a program from a web site.  I have never had problems with this until recently.
5) I cannot think of any changes made recently and there has not been any new hard/software added.
6) Dell 3 or 4000.  I've had it for about five years.
7) No, I have not had any other problems.
8) I do not have a firewall and I use Norton Anti Virus.

I hope I answered all the questions.  If there is any more information that anyone needs please let me know.

Thank you!!
Lisa
On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 02:46:13 -0400, Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Glad to help, Lisa, but you haven't given us much to go on.
>1. What is your operating system? If XP, what service packs (SP1, SP2)?
>2. What error message do you get , if any?
>3. What kind of internet connection (Dialup, Broadband, Cable, DSL)?
>4.Can you reach any web sites?
>5. What recent changes are you aware of? New Programs, hardware/software
>changes)
>6. What's the make and model of your computer?
>7. Are there any other anomalies?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml