Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lois Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 08:46:48 -0400
Good day!  Last week I had several problems with my Packard Bell, and
had to reload most of my programs.  I have an AMD, 10G, 64M. I use both
AOL and IE 5.0   Before the reload, I was connected to my browsers and
outlook express via my high speed cable (Media One Road Runner).  After
the reload, my OE tool bar tells me that I am connected through AOL,
although my browsers are running via the Road Runner.  I spent several
hours communicating with the cable help desk, and the bottom line is
they were not able to help me install the Setup for Internet Explorer
and Internet Tools related to the High Speed Online Road Runner.  I have
tried to update Windows (98) with the 'RR Install Now-Recommended
installation set of components'.  However, each attempt is thwarted when
I receive the following message:  'Setup was unable to install all
components.  Please close all applications and try running again.'
Everything was closed, although I did reboot and shut down all programs
several times.  By the way, the IE icon sits on my desktop, and each
time I reboot, it opens up to ask me if I want to resume installation.
When I click yes (after closing all start up programs), I receive the
same message ( ' . . .  unable to install . . . ') again.  Does anyone
have any idea how I can proceed?  (I have been reading the list for a
few months.  I have learned lots.  Many thanks to the list owners for
sharing!)

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html