Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Maki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:26:22 -0800
John,

I hate to differ with your opinion on Ghost and True Image, but I have what
I consider a "new technology" system consisting of a SATA RAID 0 boot array
and an IDE RAID 0 data array. True Image is unable to handle this setup,
while Ghost in "DOS" mode will. True Image does not even "see" the two RAIDs
with their "boot CD". So, your conclusion is very dependant upon the system
in question and not a universal truth.

Jim Maki

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml