Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 18:38:23 -0700
I have had this problem on my home network in the past. After reconfiguring
ICS and TCPIP numerous times with the same result I finally just completely
removed all components in Network Neighborhood and ICS in the Add/Remove
Programs/Windows Setup.
After I rebooted reinstalled all NICs,and protocols /rebooted and verified
that TCPIP was set up correctly by pinging the local. loopback address
(127.0.0.1) Now that I knew that everything in Network Neighborhood was
fresh and uncorrupted I reinstalled ICS in ADD/REMOVE Programs.
That did the trick and it is still running correctly today!
Hope this helps

Barry Clark
MCSE