Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2014 19:25:47 -0400
Many thanks!  Gimp seems to be the closest thing to Paint Shop Pro. I
found the tools very similar, and actually easier to use than any of the
others I tried.

Joyce
SE Ohio

On 3/17/2014 3:51 PM, Mark Rode wrote:
> Freeware Paint.net
> http://www.getpaint.net/index.html
> very easy to use PSP type app
>
> If you wanted something on par with Photoshop Gimp
> http://www.gimp.org/ is open source = free software.
> Have fun.
>
> At 05:21 PM 3/15/2014, you wrote:
>> I need something similar to Paint Shop Pro ... 64-bit

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads