Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave & Patt Nager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:35:39 -0400
Sounds like some corruption in the WinXP Registry.

If you have your WinXP Install disk you can run a repair on the operating
system.

-------Original Message-------

From: BENOIT VENTIMIGLIA

Date: 6/15/2008 1:06:58 PM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: [PCSOFT] Slow Computer

My laptop (IBM Think Pad. T41) got very slow. It takes over 30 seconds to
scroll a document and at times Win Internet Explorer 7 does not respond.

I have XP pro. sp2 and I did clean the disk, removed the temp Internet files
 and did a Defrag. Furthermore, I cleaned with Avast and Ad-Aware programs..

Still slow. What should I do next???

Thanks: Ben.

I invite you to visit my site at:

www.freewebs.com/technibook