Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:04:24 -0600
I am using Win 98, I have 64MB of RAM and 2GB of free space left on my hard drive.

My problem is with Outlook Express version 5.00.2919.6600

As I'm using it, it increases the size of the font from normal size to very large.  I have
to close it and reopen it to get the font I'm reading by back to normal size.  It use to
do it about once a day but now it's every 5 minutes!  I can't find anything that might be
triggering it.  I can be reading an e-mail and suddenly the font goes from 10pt to 24pt.
It I forward the e-mail and look at the size of the font being used it tells me it's still
10pt.  I have no problems with any other program just OE.

In the OE folder there are two files I can't identify.  They are oemig50.exe and
fixmapi.exe  does anyone know what these files are???  Or how to fix OE so it's more
stable???  I uninstalled about a month ago and reinstalled it from the web and it seemed
fine for a couple of hours and then started the same problem again.

Thanks
Linda Aldridge

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html