Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 17:56:20 -0400
Good Evening (UK) Manpreet,

I don't have any experience splitting and restoring files under DOS, but
there are several very good freeware and shareware utilities out there that
get the job done under Windows 9x, Me, NT4 and 2ooo.

My longtime favorite is Flywheel Software's SpanDisk (72 KB Zipped).

SpanDisk is an easy-to-use utility for copying files that are too large to
fit on a typical floppy disk.  SpanDisk will split the file into smaller
chunks that can be copied onto two or more floppies.  It also allows you to
restore the files that have been split into a directory of your choice onto
your hard drive.

The latest version is SpanDisk v1.3 available as freeware @
http://www.coolscreens.com/span_d.html .

You'll need a copy of Microsoft's VBRUN300.DLL (225 KB Zipped) in your
Window's System directory to run the program.  Though you likely already
have it in your System folder, it's also available for download at the
SpanDisk website.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Ottie

-