Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 07:59:54 -0600
Hi Mike,

Spam is so prevalent nowadays and with spammers using every trick in the
book, it's virtually impossible to completely eliminate. It's become 'a way
of life'. I use a very effective program called MailWasher Pro. Without
going into details, you can read about it here: http://www.mailwasher.net. A
free version is available along with a link to Firetrust.com for the Pro
version. I like the 'bounce' feature and the setup is similar to your
Outlook Express.

As for reporting Spam, the US Federal Trade Commission monitors the Spam
situation on behalf of the US government and has asked that you forward
every Spam you get to: [log in to unmask] Here's a link to the article:
http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2001/04/spam.htm.

You can find more information with a search at Google.com and these sites:

Fight Spam on the Internet!
http://spam.abuse.net/

UXN Spam Combat
http://combat.uxn.com/