Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:34:46 +1000
>I believe there's a little more to it than simply disabling the Messenger
>service.

To completely get rid of the security danger of Messenger, go to Steve
Gibson's well-known "ShieldsUp" security advice site
http://www.grc.com/default.htm and download his little free utility "Shoot
the Messenger".

While there, you would be well advised to download the other 2 tiny
security utilities as well. They're free and well tested.

You can run a couple of simple security tests on your computer from that
site. Highly recommended.

Messenger was no doubt a good idea at the time it was conceived, but like
so many other good ideas, it has been sabotaged by those nasty people who
wish to exploit the 'net for their own selfish ends, and ruin it for the
rest of us.  We are told it now poses high security risks for most users.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml