Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
tannis zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2014 17:16:24 -0700
Hi Mark Rode,

The issue I had when I put the Virtual XP on my Windows 7 Dell Optiplex 760 in order to run the iPhoto Plus program was in the Virtual XP Pro mode
my printer and all other devices were not recognized and called for me
to add the software. I haven't figured how to do that so I still cannot
use my program.
What am I doing wrong?  It seems silly to "add printer" when the printer is already on the machine.  How do I get the VIRTUAL XP OS to recognize the Windows 7 software/devices?

I hope I am making sense.

thank you for any help
tannis zamora

                          PCSOFT's List Owners: