Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2008 03:11:20 -0700
  I have run into two things to beware of with SP3:

1.  SP3 automatically installs a version of Adobe Flash Player -- needed to
view some web sites -- that is not current.  Specifically, it has a security
flaw which is actively being exploited by malware, and is fixed in the
latest version of that software.  Tjere doesn't appear to be any automatic
update for it -- you must go to the Adobe web site and resinstall it to get
the latest version.

2.  On one of the four machines on which I have attempted this update. the
machine would not boot afterward because the NVidia nForce chipset IDE
drivers were not compatible with SP3.  I'm just back form holiday and
haven't yet had a chance to see if an updated driver is now available; if it
is, that update would need to be applied before SP3.  Motherboards with
other brands of chipset should not be affected by this.

David Gillett