Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Larry Koester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 18:55:55 -0500
Systray is the program that does the window in the lower right hand
of the task bar.  You should be careful of what you play with.  I
know of no one that has problems with this unless the file has become
corrupt, or you have playing around with other things you shouldn't
be playing around with.

> I wonder if anybody can tell me what systray.exe is supposed to do.
> I find this file in windows\systems but will not execute when double
> clicked. The name systray used to be listed as loaded when hitting
> C+A+Del but it has disappeared and I don't know when or why. Once in
> a while the icons in my tray will just disappear but will return
> when I reboot. I am wondering if this file can be my problem. I have
> looked in help and the support FAQ and can find nothing. Wrote MS
> support and never got a answer. Any help would be appreciated. I
> have resent this and I think I have it in text only now.

Larry Koester     [log in to unmask]
Bloomer, WI

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]